When you live with bees, well …. you live with bees.
I have to brag on my bees this weekend. My daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter, the lovely Luciana, were visiting me for the holiday weekend.
Yesterday, they helped me with the gardens.
They are not huge bee fans, but after a while, they forgot about the bees altogether. Nobody bothered anyone else!
Generally, when my bees leave the hives, they fly straight up and away. They don’t seem to mind people gardening around the hive, as long as they don’t smell bad or look like a bear.
I’m more convinced than ever that garden hives are the way to go.
- The Garden Hive Groweth (romancingthebee.com)
- Home Sweet Bee Box (organibees.wordpress.com)
- My English Cottage Garden Hive (romancingthebee.com)
- Avoiding The Dreaded Sting (romancingthebee.com)
- Bee Suit Or No Bee Suit? (romancingthebee.com)
- Bee Sanctuaries – The Melissa Garden (romancingthebee.com)
- England In Illinois (romancingthebee.com)