I love sweet potato fries, and everything is better with a little honey! These are quick and easy!
2 Large Yams, washed and cut into wedges
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or enough to coat Sweet Potatoes)
Fresh Ground Sea Salt
Fresh Ground Pepper
6 Tbsp Honey
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash Yams and cut them into same sized wedges. Lay Yams in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
3. Toss Yams with olive oil to thoroughly coat, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place in the oven for 45 minutes until Yams are soft, pierce easily with a fork, and start to get crispy
brown edges. Move/Turn Yams with tongs occasionally to ensure even cooking and browning.
5. During last 10 minutes of cooking drizzle fries with honey. Remove from oven when done. Serve warm.