I love to cook with flavored vinegars, and I think honey apple cider vinegar is the best!
Not only does it give food a wonderful zing, but it’s full of health benefits as well.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar:
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (ACV) mixed in 4 ounces of purified water after a meal has been used as a naturalremedy for heartburn and as a replacement for toxic heartburn medications.
ACV may help improve bowel irregularity, thereby removing toxins from the body at a faster rate.ACV clears up skin conditions and blemishes giving a smoother texture and complexion.
ACV may also help with joint pain and stiffness.
ACV helps to break down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them. For this reason, many diets include ACV in their regimen.
On a small scale, ACV was studied by researchers at Arizona State University. The preliminary study was published in the Diabetes Care journal. It reported that ACV helps reduce levels of glucose.
Benefits of honey:
Honey is nature’s energy booster.
Honey is a great immunity system builder.
Honey is a natural remedy for many ailments.
The recipe for honey apple cider vinegar couldn’t be easier. Just mix four tablespoons of honey in a cup of apple cider vinegar. Put it in a pretty bottle and use for cooking or gifting!
- Apple Cider Vinegar Cures (naturalsociety.com)
- Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (naturalsociety.com)
- The Miracles of Apple Cider Vinegar (thebalancedsoul.wordpress.com)
- Behold the Power of Apple Cider Vinegar! (macseattle.wordpress.com)
- “Food is Medicine!” – Bragg’s apple cider vinegar (thepreparedtable73.wordpress.com)
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Unharnessed Wonder Drug (draggarwal.org)
- On the Joys of Apple Cider Vinegar (eldrum.wordpress.com)
- Home Remedies for Bee Stings (naturalsociety.com)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Uses (naturalsociety.com)