This is a perfect summer salad! It is unbelievably good, and healthy too!!
• 2 pounds cooked salmon, chilled
• 1 cup small-diced celery (3 stalks)
• 1/2 cup small-diced red onion (1 small onion)
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
• 2 tablespoons capers, drained
• 2 tablespoons honey apple cider vinegar
• 2 tablespoons good olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Break the salmon into very large flakes, removing any skin and bones, and place the salmon in a bowl. Add the celery, red onion, dill, capers, honey vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Season, to taste. Mix well and serve cold or at room temperature.
- Spicy Penne Pasta Salad With Tomatoes And Artichokes (romancingthebee.com)
- Salad Dinners for Hot Days (jovinacooksitalian.com)