Did you know that cranberries fight cancer by significantly lowering the incidence of cancer cells in tumor development?
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 brie triangle, chilled
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Thaw puffy pastry sheet flat. Cut puff pastry sheet into approximately 3-inch squares and place them into mini muffin tins, pressing them into the shape of the muffin hole. Place a 1-inch slice of brie in the center of each puff pastry and then top it with approximately 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce.
Bake 10 minutes or until puff pastry corners are toasted light brown. Let cool 5 minutes and top with 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon of honey before serving.
Yield: 20 bites
- Cranberry Week (romancingthebee.com)
- Honey Cranberry Mold (romancingthebee.com)
- Cranberry Week – Honey Cranberry Spinach Salad With Bacon, Blue Cheese and Pecans (romancingthebee.com)
- Cranberry Week – Honey Cranberry Creme Brulee (romancingthebee.com)