One of the best things you can plant for bees and other pollinators is wisteria. It doesn’t hurt that it is incredibly beautiful either.
- Gardening: This Spring, Plant Something for the Bees (thewellnessalmanac.com)
- Modern agriculture is stressing honeybees: let’s go native (theconversation.edu.au)
- World agriculture suffers from lack of wild bees (rawstory.com)
- Declining bee populations pose threat to food crops in Alberta and around globe (calgaryherald.com)
- Lonely Bumblebee Shelters – Solitary Bee Hives Give Friendly Pollinators a Cozy Home (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)