This is my new pupster Albert Einstein. He has wild white hair, a jaunty mustache and dark expressive eyes. He is also much smarter than I am!
Yes, I still miss The Noble Bayard desperately. However, I must confess that he was too huge to be dressed up for Halloween.
The one time I tried, the extra extra large costume was still too small. His front legs stuck out akimbo. He looked hysterically funny, but he couldn’t really trick or treat. Or walk for that matter.
In comparison, Albert was born to be a fashion plate. Here he is in his bee costume!!
The weird thing is that I HAVE to dress him or he gets too cold!! That means many more pictures of Albert dressed for the seasons. 🙂
- KingBee Saves The Bees (whatyouwrite.com)
- Albert Einstein facts (knyima.wordpress.com)
- Albert Einstein Quotes and Interesting Facts: a Legend of Science & Philosophy (guardianlv.com)
- The world is a … (rodandaniel.wordpress.com)
- The life and times of Albert Einstein_on Exploration (noliesradio.org)
- Inspirational You…………………… (theeverydayicon.wordpress.com)
- An Einstein Selection; and a poem (tommustpedal.com)
- Fiery end completes successful mission for ATV Albert Einstein (sen.com)
- Introducing Mathematicians from History 10 : Albert Einstein? (oxfordhomeschooling.co.uk)